Monday, November 07, 2005

Bigfoot?

Big Foot is often a player in science fiction stories or at least often creatures like him. Did he ever walk on the earth while humans did? Well maybe not, but something quite similar once shared the world with humans. This article discusses the gigantic apes, Gigantopithecus, that once coexisted with us. Pretty interesting and perhaps the basis for all the stories. It also includes some links to other Bigfoot websites discussing the myth.

On a separate note, Thanks to Andy for posting my plea for help. I've got mono and didn't want to infect any of you with it tonight, seeing as how most everyone associates mono with the plague :(. I will supposedly be un-contagious next week, but I'd really like it if anyone had any input on what we talked about in class. I personally haven't enjoyed the Doctorow books mostly because I felt I needed a glossary page or something. However, Katie's comparison to Whuffie being like Ebay points posted about sellers helped me out quite a bit. I just didn't get the obsession with Disney. I do like the idea of deadheading, being able to put myself away for a few years and seeing what's happening when I wake up would be great. Although, I can really say that right now I'm tired of sleeping! -Liz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home